Annual membership runs from 1st June each year, fees for the forthcoming year are due on this date. New members are welcome to join at any stage during the year and fees will be pro-rated accordingly.
Membership fees for 2020/2021 are listed below:
Adult - €130
Family - €220
Senior (>65 years) - €100
Country - €100 (must be a member of another tennis club >60km from Athlone)
Junior (4-12 years) - 1 child €30; 2 children €50; 3 children €70
Student (13-18 years or in full time education) - 1 student €40; 2 students €70; 3 students €90
Membership application forms can be downloaded below and when your fee is paid we will meet to provide you with a fob.
Click here to download membership form
Rules for Court Booking.
- Members may book a court up to 7 days in advance only. Full Name must be entered – first name alone or initials are not valid
- Up to 3 future bookings per member are permitted.
- Bookings cannot be made within 2 hours of playing time.
- Members may book one hour at a time only. A second hour may be booked in the playing partner’s name.
- The member name (senior or junior) used to make the booking must be the person who plays.
- Junior members may book a court up to the 5-6 pm slot but not later.
- A booking should be made only when the intention to play is confirmed.
- ‘No shows’ at the time booked may result in blocked access to the booking system for the member.
- Any cancellation of booking must be made at least 3 hours before booked time but as early as possible with due consideration for other members.
- Bookings are valid for 15 minutes after the booked time. Thereafter the booking is regarded as a ‘No show’ and the court is available to other members.
- If a time slot is not booked, it is available for use by any member.
- For insurance reasons, non-members are not allowed on court at any time. Members must not play with non-members.
- Any infringement of these procedures may lead to a booking being cancelled by the booking administrator without notice.