Annual membership runs for 12 months from date of registration, fees for the forthcoming year are as shown below.
Membership fees for 2022/2023 are listed below:
Adult - €180
Family - €320 (children under 18 only)
Senior (>65 years) - €150
Country - €150 (must be a member of another tennis club >60km from Athlone)
Junior (4-17 years) - 1 child €80; 2 children €150; 3 children €200
Student : €120 (>18 years in full time education)
After clicking the link below, use the 'New User Sign Up' button to enrol as a member and when you have received an email response with your user name, you can use the 'Sign In' button to book a court. Note: When registering, please enter details of all ADDITIONAL persons using the 'Add Group Member' button.
Rules for Court Booking.
- Members may book a court up to 7 days in advance only. All Names must be entered – two for singles, four for doubles.
- Up to 8 future bookings per member are permitted.
- Bookings cannot be made within 2 hours of playing time.
- Members may book two consecutive hours at a time only.
- The member name (senior or junior) used to make the booking must be the person who plays.
- Junior members may book a court up to the 5-6 pm slot but not later.
- A booking should be made only when the intention to play is confirmed.
- ‘No shows’ at the time booked may result in blocked access to the booking system for the member.
- Any cancellation of booking must be made at least 3 hours before booked time but as early as possible with due consideration for other members.
- Bookings are valid for 15 minutes after the booked time. Thereafter the booking is regarded as a ‘No show’ and the court is available to other members.
- If a time slot is not booked, it is available for use by any member.
- For insurance reasons, non-members are not allowed on court at any time. Members must not play with non-members.
- Any infringement of these procedures may lead to a booking being cancelled by the booking administrator without notice.