Member subscription runs for 12 months from date of registration and is automatically renewed each year at the prevailing rate. Fees for the forthcoming year are as shown below.
Subscription fees for 2023/2024 are listed below:
Adult - €180
Family - €320 (children under 18 only)
Senior (>65 years) - €150
Country - €150 (must be a member of another tennis club >60km from Athlone)
Junior (4-17 years) - 1 child €80; 2 children €150; 3 children €200
Student : €120 (>18 years in full time education)
3 Year Adult - €500
3 Year Family - €900
3 Year Senior - €420
For NEW members: click the link below, use the 'New User Sign Up' button to enrol as a member and when you have received an email response with your user name, you can use the 'Sign In' button to book a court. Note: When registering, please enter details of all ADDITIONAL persons using the 'Add Group Member' button.
Rules for Court Booking.
- Members may book a court up to 7 days in advance only. All Names must be entered – two for singles, four for doubles.
- Up to 8 future bookings per member are permitted.
- Bookings cannot be made within 2 hours of playing time.
- Members may book two consecutive hours at a time only.
- The member name (senior or junior) used to make the booking must be the person who plays.
- Junior members may book a court up to the 5-6 pm slot but not later.
- A booking should be made only when the intention to play is confirmed.
- ‘No shows’ at the time booked may result in blocked access to the booking system for the member.
- Any cancellation of booking must be made at least 3 hours before booked time but as early as possible with due consideration for other members.
- Bookings are valid for 15 minutes after the booked time. Thereafter the booking is regarded as a ‘No show’ and the court is available to other members.
- If a time slot is not booked, it is available for use by any member.
- For insurance reasons, non-members are not allowed on court at any time. Members must not play with non-members.
- Any infringement of these procedures may lead to a booking being cancelled by the booking administrator without notice.